Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back in Business
Well as you all know there hasn't been a post on our blog in a long while. It's all because I hated our Internet service. We had some problems with them so we decided to cancel and just wait until we moved to get the Internet. It was very hard but we made it! So I will tell you a little bit of what has been going on at the Stoddard home. Well lets see here Brayden is now 11 months old and is in charge! He is now saying bye, hi, hello, mama, dada, what, that, he tries to say whats that and points but I think that me and Kyle are the only one that understands that! He is so tall and skinny! We have to buy 18 month old clothes so that they will be long enough on him but then they are huge everywhere else. So we have been working on him gaining weight! He is now crawling like and normal baby does and thinks that he can walk without help but falls all the time. He thinks it's pretty funny! We just moved to Midway UT about 45 minutes from where we used to live. So far it is really nice, but we have only been here for 4 days so I guess we will wait and see how things go! Kyle has been traveling a lot and will be a lot more in the next few months. He is getting a promotion at work and is training for it! He is loving every minute of it. I will tell you what they sure spoil him out there! This means that Brayden and me will be visiting Idaho a lot more now! EXCITING!!! I will be posting some pictures soon and will now keep our blog updated!!

5 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

Michelle, I'm glad you 3 are still alive! It sounds like everything is going well for your fam! Can't wait to see some pics of Brayden!! I can't believe he is almost a year old!!

Danielle and Brian said...

Michelle, Im so glad you're back in the blogging world! haha I was wondering what the heck happened to you. congrats on the move, hopefully it works out!

Anonymous said...

Chell - Im glad to hear that your move went well. Moving is the pits! Now that you are back to bloggin, I will have to get my butt into gear and update more!!! We need to see some new pics of your boy. I can't believe he is already a year! TIME FLIES!

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

I'm glad your back ! ! !
Kalea is walking and we have the same problem with clothes for her, shes really tall and skinny. I'm glad you'll be coming to Idaho alot, we'll have to get together. Vince will be leaving for 10 weeks for his police training so I'll be home alone. Are you working at all?

the Virgins said...

Yay your back!! haha I check your blog like everyday I swear.lol Sad that you moved now you wont just be down the street anymore but that is awesome that kyle got a promotion! Brayden is such a cutie..it is such a fun age when they start talking and walking everywhere. I cant wait to see you!! Only a couple more weeks! I need to call ya so we can catch up! Sorry that you had to find out we were prego over the BLOG! haha We are excited though :)