HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

We went to Idaho for Michael's Brithday on August1. It was a blast. We had a Winnie roast and all my favorite foods! You would think that it was mt Birthday! ha Thanks mom for making me gain 5 pounds. Happy Birthday Mikey I can't believe that you are 19 years old already!
OK so I think that we may be the meanest (is that a word) parents in the world! So Brayden really hates the feeling of grass. So we had to show everyone what he will do to stay off the grass! I think we sat out side teasing him for at least an hour. Poor kid! The picture above we were trying to stand him up but he would hold his feet out strait in front of him so that the wouldn't touch. His stomach muscles are tough!
Super Man!!!! Then we laid him on his belly to see what he would do. He sat like this forever! He was not happy with us. But I am telling you it was funny! Don't worry we don't abuse him!
7 comments:
hey that is so funny that he does not like the grass?! How old is he now he is getting so big. Sorry we didn't get to see each other. Maybe while we are in utah we can hang out.
ha he is so much bigger than your pics from your last blogs. he's adorable! I'm glad that your finally back in the blogging world :) we'll be coming home in two weeks so we need to get together! your hair is way cute super blonde like that!
Those pictures of Brayden on his stomach are so cute. He looks so little. Kalea hates grass too and she crawls around on all fours for some reason, its hilarious. We also took Kalea to the zoo but she didn't really get that involved. She fell asleep like 20 minutes into it. You, Trista and I should all go to lunch sometime this week while your up.
Haha he looks so funny in his superman pose! His little legs are so long! That's fun he is trying to walk, Teagen will pull himself up to standing by everything and then gets mad cuz he doesn't know what to do after that haha.
we're going to be in rexburg probably next wednesday so we would love to come to his birthday party! that will be so fun! we can't wait to see you guys, and it will definitely be so good to be home! But we are moving to logan in october so we will be somewhat closer to you guys :) I'll give you a call when we get home. check your email for my addy, well my parents, i felt weird putting it on here ha and don't feel like you have to send us one, it's ok i promise.
Michelle! Hey! Youre little guy is sooo cute! THats the most funny thing I have ever seen, him and the grass! Its so sad that I havent ever seen him and I havent seen you since your Baby shower! We should ALL try and get together when more people are here in town. Ill keep watching your blog for when youre here again haha :)
I'm glad you're back to blogging! You moved up to my dream area! I use to live in Oakley, and I pray we'll moved back up there in the next few years! We need to get together again!
Post a Comment