Tuesday, September 2, 2008



I went to lunch with some friends today (well more like breakfast) It was so much fun! We need to get together more often! This is Katelyn and her little boy Owen with me and Brayden! I didn't think that it was possible for a little boy to move around as much as Brayden but I think he met his match today. (little Owen is one busy body) He is so cute I love his hair! It looks like Kate buzzed it but it just grew in that way!! Thanks for breakfast girls!!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! I can't go out to eat with Braxton any more he just wants to move around to much! It gets kinda crazy? So when is his birthday?! I hope I can come.

dkwalkerfam said...

That picture turned out really cute! My email is deru1832@hotmail.com. It was way fun seeing you and brayden!

Anonymous said...

Hey it was great to see you!! Your baby is so cute. Lets keep in touch.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Ah--I wish i was with you two having breakfast! I miss you girls!