Easter Sunday
Brayden with his Easter gifts.
After we had a yummy breakfast with the family we got in the car to head back to Utah so we could spend some time with Kyle's family. Here is Brayden with Jayda and both of them in their Easter outfits.
We went over to Annie and Howard's (aunt and uncle) house to eat some dinner and play some games.
After the egg bash and dinner we went to the Reflection of Christ exhibit which was very neat and spiritual. Just what we needed for the occasion.
We had a great time and are so thankful for Easter Sunday!
3 comments:
Hey Michelle!! Thanks for your comment. I would love to do your family! I really am not charging anyone yet because I am still learning. So let me know...I would love to do it when it warms up a bit more because I don't really have a studio or anything of the sort...I have one north facing window and thats about it! :) email me when it works for you and we'll get something set up, It would be a lot of fun!
Brayden is going to be a great big brother some day. How are you enjoying your new house? I can't tell, did you cut your hair again? You have a cute family!
haha Michelle how are you? I haven't been to your blog for awhile, and can't stop laughing about the water fight post down below! That cracks me, sounds like your little family is doing well! Love the pic up top of all three of you!
Post a Comment