Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brayden's New DO!!
Before

I finally talked Kyle into cutting Brayden's hair. I can't believe how much hair was on that little head! He was such a good boy. He sat there so still, turned his head wherever I told him to and didn't cry or scream. I think it's because he sees me do it so often he kinda knows whats going on!

All his hair that we shaved off!

After (He looks so different to me)


4 comments:

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

I definitely need you to give Kalea a hair cut when you come up. She is getting a mullet because her hair on top won't grow, haha.

Lindsey Summers said...

Your little boy is getting so big! I just cut Colter's hair today and he was not good at all. It took about an hour because he wouldn't hold still. The funny thing is they have the exact same Old Navy shirt on. Colter would look at the picture of Brayden and then look at his shirt!!

Jenna Johnson said...

haha, got to love hair cuts! He looks so cute!

dkwalkerfam said...

You cut it! I thought you weren't going to do it until he was 4 or something! Cute cute!