Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's Time, We are going PRIVATE...

If you are interested in keeping up with us leave your email so I can send you an invite. I hear to many freaky things going on with other peoples blogs and don't want that happening to us.

24 comments:

Jessica said...

We have been thinking about it too! I'm sure we'll make the change soon. Our email is jekaleka@gmail.com
ps. i didn't get alot of pictures at powell from holding jayda, so if there are any good ones of us, like b wakeboarding and stuff will you email them to me? Thanks!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Hi Michelle-
I run into your blog every once in awhile and we would love to be invited in. Our blog is also private so, e-mail me if you want added in, chelle_nielson@yahoo.com

Ashley Sullenger said...

Hey!! Add us, wpsullenger@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

lyndism@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

rt_gould@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

bakerca1205@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

lucaswhitneycollier@q.com

The Davis Family said...

nicole_davis@live.com

Jennifer said...

jrmccleve@gmail.com

Adam & Kenzie said...

hoopers44@hotmail.com

Chris and Meredith Thomason said...

This is the only way I can see that cute little boy! add me :)
meredith_3500@hotmail.com

Kylie said...

ky.jackson@gmail.com

Lindsey Summers said...

lindsey_jensen@hotmail.com

WOOLF FAMILY said...

woolf@q.com

Chris and Jordan said...

jordan_38@hotmail.com
Add me please :)

Kaeli & Kyle said...

kaeliastevens@hotmail.com

Outlet for my Thoughts said...

dont forget us :)

Halley said...

me too please
hrpark022706@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i love to see how you & your little family are...beejae_12@hotmail.com

Jenna said...

hello!! chaseandjenna@gmail.com

Amber said...

ambergenta@gmail.com
I would love to stay in touch!

the Virgins said...

add me!! jessicahansen50@hotmail.com

Mikal Jordon said...

wademikalj@gmail.com
wade.brittany@gmail.com

Danielle and Brian said...

dont forget me!! danielle12@hotmail.com