Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dancing with the Stars


Me and Kyle are die hard Dancing with the Stars watchers. I never thought anything about letting Brayden watch it. It seems to be a fairly decent TV show. I am now second guessing letting him watch. The other night he came running out of his bedroom dressed like this. He calls the top part his bra and his bottoms his dancing shorts. I think that he has been watching the girls a little to closely.


Every time there is a star dancing Brayden also has to be dancing. It is super cute watching him dance. We are now working on him dancing a solo so that we don't have to get up every 2 minutes to swing him around.

Before Kyle would a agree to dance with Brayden he made him change his clothes. Kyle didn't find it very charming. I think it was the whole bra thing!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Haha, this is hilarious! I don't watch dancing with the stars, but I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance.

the Virgins said...

this post is hilarious! He is too cute! I LOVE dancing with the stars!! Who is your fav this season?!