We finally found out that we are having a little girl on February 25 2010. We are very excited and can't wait for her to be here. Brayden keeps on asking us for a baby sister, so soon enough he is going to be one happy little boy. I have taken him to my doctors appointments with me so if you ask him what the baby says he says boom boom boom because of the heart beat. He has been very cute with my belly. He loves to lay on it and listen to the baby and is always singing to her. I don't know if he totally gets it but I think he understands a little bit. Pregnancy this go around has been a dream come true. I was only sick in the first trimester and have been filling great ever since. I am showing a lot more than I did with Brayden, but I think that you can expect that with the second kid. I am super excited to go shopping and get all the little girl things.
13 years ago
10 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Girls are so much fun. :) I'm glad you haven't been as sick with this pregnancy!
Yay Michelle! That is so exciting! And you were right.. you guessed it was a girl! :) Braden sounds like he is going to be such a good big brother... how cute! Good luck with everything! It was fun seeing you at lunch. We need to do that more often (although I know life gets busy :) )
That is so exciting!! Congradulations!
Yay! I got the text today! Love that!! It is so fun to have one of each! You are going to be such a fun girl mommy!
How fun that you will have one of each! Your mom is probably so excited!!! Congrats
YAY!! Im so excited for you guys! Girls are so fun..start saving your money now for all those cute clothes lol :) lets go to lunch again soon or go shopping or something! call me
CONGRATS!! I am so excited for ya! How fun will it be to have one of both for now! Pink Pink Pink hooray!! haha
michelle I'm exctided for you & kyle! it sounds like a perfect little family! love it! congrats--beejae
Congrats!
Yeah! Super cute!
Post a Comment