Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Halloween

This year to celebrate, on Friday Kyle and myself had a murder mystery dinner to attend to with a few of our friends. The theme was Cowboys and Indians. My part was mother to all the cowboys. Kyle's part was to be the only Indian. We had so much fun. I laughed until I was crying!



Kyle aka Chief Indian

On Saturday we headed up to Midway so Brayden could walk the neighbor hood to do a little trick-or-treating. We went to about 10 house and Brayden was done on house #4. He had fun running up and down the sidewalks with his cousins though!


Brayden was very good at saying trick-or-treat and then he would stick around and say thank you when all the kids were walking away and score another piece of candy. I kinda think he knew what he was doing after the 5th house of doing it!

No comments: