Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Last night Brayden and myself joined David, Lindsey and Sam (Uncle, Aunt and cousin) at the Little Gym for some games and Trick-or-Treating! We had a lot of fun! Brayden loved it there so much. He wanted to play with every little kid that was by him! Sam as usual went crazy! He's a cutie. Brayden loved it there so much that I think that we are going to sign him up for classes there in January! I can't wait, it is for 20 weeks, once a week for 45 minutes! So thanks Lindsey for letting us tag along and introducing us to The Little Gym!


Brayden thinking that he is a big boy! He didn't want anything to do with me while we were there! He was free at last!!!

Cute Little Cowboy!

Sam and Brayden holding hands getting ready to go Trick-or-Treating.
Brayden couldn't walk to good in the cowboy boots but he managed! Yes you read that right, Brayden is now walking. (Finally)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

He looks so cute! I should have mentioned the gym thing to you when we were talking about Brayden and my nephew Rhett. Trish signed him up for gymnastics about a year ago, he loves it and it is so funny. I have gone a couple times and he has the time of his life. And it is good for him to learn to take his turn too but very difficult! It is funny how much they seem alike. Happy Halloween with your little cutie

Brittany Kaaiakamanu said...

Brayden looks so cute!
We need to get them together for a play date. Call me when you come up again.

Chris and Jordan said...

Yay for Brayden walking! I wish they had a Little Gym here that would be so fun

Meg & Cache said...

I like your family picture, you're such a cute family. Brayden is so cute, and walking! We need to get together again, we are in salt lake and provo a lot so we'll give you a call when we come down again.