Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Howdy Cowboy!
Halloween Day Brayden and myself spent the day down in Utah County! It was so good to get out of the house for a change! We went to lunch with Kyle and our good friends Brandon and Jayne! Then Jess and me and Brayden headed out to Gardner Village! Which by the way is so cute! That's where I got this cute picture of Brayden, I thought it went so well with his costume. Later that evening my parents came into town to spend the weekend playing with Brayden! I really think that is the only reason they come to visit. ha They seriously love that kid! Kyle, Brayden, my mom and myself headed out to do a little trick-or-treating! Brayden loved every minute of it. He got to ride in his wagon eat candy and see other little kids. I think he thought he was in heaven. Well besides the boots, they were killing his feet. On the way back to the house he took off his boots, sat back, ate some candy and enjoyed life!
Brayden doesn't know how to say thank you yet so when people would give him a piece of candy he would blow them a kiss. It was pretty cute! The last house that we went to was decorated all scary like and had some pretty freaky sounds going on, that totally freaked Brayden out! He didn't even get all the way to the door before he started running for his wagon. The nice lady walked out and gave him a piece of candy so he wouldn't be to scared!

1 comment:

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

Michelle- Brayden is so cute. I love his costume. I miss you so much when I look at your pictures. I am excited to see you over Thanksgiving. I want you to do my hair. We are coming down the weekend before Thanksgiving and if you are going to be home and have time I would love to come there and have you do it. Write me back. Love you!