skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Long or Short?
So I just got extensions put in my hair and I think that I am freaking out a little. I feel really weird. If you know me, I have never ever had hair this long. So in all honesty I want to know what you think, if you like it long or short better. BE HONEST! Thanks
8 comments:
The extensions are cute, but I really like you with short hair. You have the face to be able to wear your hair super short, I wish I did!
You are right that it is something totally different on you, but I like it... I think it is a fun change. That is the best thing about hair- you can always change it!
Ok- To be honest, I like you with short hair. It just fits you better, but have fun with the long hair while you have it.
It looks fantastic. People are so used to seeing you with short, that it takes time for them to be able to enjoy the long. Take it from me, someone who understands extreme hair changes, it looks good.
i love your hair short but the long is good for a change. they look really good! i want to get some but i'm affraid it will look like i have a mullet.haha..who did them and what kind of hair is it?
Michelle, they are sooo cute!!! I love them!! Where did you get them done? They look really good, but you look super cute either way!!! You could pull off anything!
I like your hair either. I first saw the picture and I was like wow her hair grows fast. It looks like they are real. remeber when I had them? That was a total disaster. But you helped fix me. Haha. I think that you look good in either. You are always cute. I love you!
Post a Comment