New York

Kyle had to go to New York for work and this time I got to go!! We had a lot of fun. Kyle took me to some amazing restaurants which were very expensive. (Thank you JP Morgan) We did some walking around and got to stay right on Time Square.

On our way to the Jimmy Fallon show we stop by Rockefeller Park and took a couple of pictures. We had so much fun at the Jimmy Fallon show. Kyle was even picked to go on stage for a contest. He had to throw hot dogs into Robert Pattison's mouth. It was pretty funny to watch how nervous he was.


We also got to go to a New York Knicks game vs. Utah Jazz. I think that we were the only ones cheering for the Jazz. Those New Yorkers get pretty hiped about their sports teams.

Of course we had to stop by Toys R Us. I love it in there. They have so many toys and gadgets to look at. Over all we had a blast. I did hate the plane ride (super uncomfortable at 6 months pregnant) and I missed this little guy like crazy!!

4 comments:
Looks like lots of fun!
Thats good that you guys got to have a fun trip with just the two of you, even though it is hard to leave the little one at home. I love your hair by the way!
How fun!! I am so jealous, I love it there! How did Kyle get to go up on Jimmy Fallons show? That is so fun for you guys. And yes I agree with britt it is so fun to get away with just the 2 of ya but it is SO hard to leave the little ones..You look so dang cute for bein 6 months prego!! Lets get together this week...maybe go christmas shopping?!? call me!
How fun for you to be able to get away together before the baby comes! I would LOVE to go to NY someday. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment