Thursday, December 17, 2009

Whats been going on with the Stoddard's...

Thanksgiving


For Thanksgiving this year we got to hang out with Kyle's family. We did lots of fun things which I didn't get pictures of a lot of them but at least I got a few. We got to stay up in Midway with Kyle's parents, so it was kinda like we were visiting from out of town. Thanksgiving Day we hung out and of course watched lots of football and had a wonderful meal.

On Friday we got to go to a BYU basketball game. It was so much fun to watch Jackson and Logan play. Brayden loves to cheer for them, I feel bad for the people that have to sit by us. He can be very loud. Brayden and his cousin Trev got to sit by each other during the game and had a lot of fun. They are two very busy little boys unless of course the cheerleaders were center court dancing around, then they held very still to watch. All I have to say about that is "100% BOY"


On Saturday we watched the BYU vs. UTAH game. What an awesome game huh? After the game we played lots of games and then headed home to sleep in our own beds. WAHOO!!


Sterling turns 48!

For Sterling's (Kyle's dad) birthday he decided that he wanted everyone to head up to Midway for a steak dinner and some games. The food was great and as always we had a blast playing games.

Sterling's birthday present request was a steering wheel and race car game for his PS3, so that's what he got from us kids. Brayden was a big help to open up the presents and blowing out the candles.

The Stoddard clan

Jayda bug looking cute as always!

Just this last week we got to go to "The Forgotten Carol" with the Stoddard family. It is such an amazing play. I don't know if I like going while I am pregnant all that much; I could not stop crying during the whole thing. I love to go though to remind me of what this season is really about. I get caught up in all the shopping and gifts that it's nice to take an evening to remember the true meaning behind Christmas.

LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST

A DADs worst nightmare come true!

I made this tutu for Adyson (our little girl to be) and Brayden wanted it so bad. I finally gave in and let him look at and much to my surprise he knew exactly what it was. He put it on and started twirling around like a little ballerina. I was laughing so hard. If Kyle had been there he would have just died thinking that Brayden was actually his little boy. I had to get a picture for Kyle and so I told Brayden to strike a pose and this is what he did for the camera. What a girl...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE TUTU.... Even more so when its on Brayden!:)

the Virgins said...

haha he is too cute! That tutu is so darling.. im impressed! :) I love the name adyson!! Cant wait to meet her.

Magnusons said...

I just want to know how many bombs kyle dropped after seeing braydens tutu picture!

FitNotQuitJess said...

Oh my, LOVE that picture of Brayden. Adyson, huh? That's a really cute name! Didn't you just LOVE Forgotten Carols?!

Anyway, love the updates! Hope to see you Friday!

Jessica said...

Haha you blog out the events so much better than me! Mine are lame! The tutu turned out way cute! When I first saw dad's worst nightmare, I thought it was going to be his haircut, until I scrolled down more!