Better Late than Never...
We have been very busy the last couple months and I have been very bad at keeping my blog updated, so this post is a very long one to try to get caught up before Addison makes her big arrival. Well For Christmas the Woolf Family came down to Utah and we all got to stay in a hotel. I was a bit nervous that it was going to be a disaster (I was in charge a planning activities) but it turned out great. We had so much fun. We first started out by celebrating Brittany and Kyle's Birthdays. They opened presents and then we headed out to see the Thanksgiving Point Lights.

Here is a snowman that was a part of a whole lot of other Christmas Lights.
Brayden had so much fun sitting in the back seat with Grandma looking at everything that was going on.

Brittany and Kyle choose
Rodeios Grill to eat their birthday dinner. It was a lot of food and a lot of fun. After dinner we called it a night and went back to the hotel to play some games.



Christmas morning
Brayden woke up to presents in our hotel room from Santa. He was so happy that Santa had came. Not so much for the presents, but just for the fact that Santa had been there. After
Brayden opened all his Santa presents we all got ready and opened presents from
each other.

Kyle got a PS3 game that he really had been wanting and I got a robe from VS that I had asked for. We got everything we wanted and more. Thanks everyone!!!

Brayden was very very spoiled this year from my parents. He seriously got a truck load of stuff. Santa didn't even compare to Grandma and Grandpa this year.




Christmas night we went to Temple Square to look at the lights and remember the true meaning of Christmas. It was super fun but bitter cold!!


The last night in Utah we went to a Utah Jazz game. We had so much fun watching
Brayden cheer and freak out whenever the
Grizzly Bear would come around.
This Christmas was
definitely one that will always be remembered. We had so much fun playing lots and lots of games, going here and there, and just being able to spend time with family.
SLEDDING

On New Years day we headed up to Midway to do some tubing.
I am telling you it was a blast. I think we all had so much fun.


PLAYING WITH GRANDPA

The last time we were in Idaho
Brayden and Grandpa headed outside to have a snowball fight.
Brayden lost
miserably but enjoyed himself while in the fight!

KYLE'S BIRTHDAY

For Kyle's birthday we got to spend the whole day together. We went and saw Avatar and then headed home for some cake and
ice crean with family and friends and of course a football game.
MICHAEL ENTERS THE
MTC
January 6
th was a bitter sweet day. I am so proud of Michael for serving a mission but I am super sad to say goodbye for 2 years. I know that he is going to be a great missionary and will put forth all his efforts to bring the people of Mississippi the gospel.


What a STUD!!!




7 comments:
Looks like your having fun and staying busy!
Finally! JK... You've been busy getting ready for Addyson! Now get my cute little niece out already!
That looks like such a fun Christmas!!
Addyson, What a cute name! Cant wait to see pictures of her. It sounds like you dont have much longer before she is here. The best of luck with everything!!!
P.S. Love the short hair :)
I've been waiting for a post! How are you feeling? I can't believe we are due so close- I hope you go first to get me more excited. Right now I'm just freaked out! Good luck girl
yay finally an update! :) jk I know you are probably busy with the new babe coming!! I cant believe its already here, how fun for you guys! I cant wait to meet little Addyson. I love that name by the way.. So I dropped my phone in the tub when getting Liv out and it ruined by sim card...now I dont have any numbers saved, so annoying!! But I was wondering if you are feeling up to it, if you would want to go to lunch one day this week with us and jenna since she is done teaching. Are you going in early to get induced or anything? Anyways..if you are feeling up to it we should get together!! IF not you need to call me when ya have the babe and ill come visit ya :) Let me know if ya need anything!!!
I am dying to see pictures of your baby!!!
Post a Comment